National Entrepreneurship Network and R.V College Of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore are delighted to invite you to participate in the “Internship fair” being organized at RVCE, Bangalore on 12th May 2012.
Internship fair provides a platform for organizations and students to interact with each other. It is an opportunity for organizations to present their venture to the students, and in turn, the students get exposed to exciting ventures with whom they can possibly intern and learn a lot, over a two – month period (June to August). 400 students (from 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year) of B-Tech, of the institute will be participating in the start-up Fair.
- Organizations interested to participate in the Startup Fair, to write to along with details of the internship/project, and the pre-requisites if any, for the interns.
- Organizations make a 10 minute presentation to the students on the 12th.
- Students interested to intern with the organization will register for an interview with the organization on the same day.
- Short interviews with students will be conducted post lunch.
- List of candidates chosen to intern with the organization will be shared by the startup with the faculty of the college a day or two after the Internship Fair Day.