One of the biggest challenges faced by social organisations all over the world is to achieve financial automony with the help of a sustainable revenue model.
Indian School of Business is organising Social Entrepreneurship: Sustaining Business for Society programme. In this programme, cases of social ventures at different stages of development will be studied.
At the end of the programme, participants attending the programme will be able to:
- Clearly define their vision, mission and strategy for the venture
- Articulate their value propositions to key stakeholders - target consumers and paying consumers (if the two are different), employees, suppliers, and strategic partners
- Develop and refine their business models
- Address scaling challenges
- Develop detailed business plans
How to apply:
1. Download the application form from www.isb.edu/cee/apply and follow the mailing instructions mentioned therein (or)
2. Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details (or)
3. Write to us or call us at the contact details mentioned overleaf
In case of group participation (above 3), Indian School of Business will extend certain discounts for NEN members.
Last date for sending in the nominations: July 30, 2012
For more information, click here.