Center For Entrepreneurial Leadership (CEL), BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus, was established in early 2009 with the help of CEL, BITS Pilani. CEL's main aim is to promote Entrepreneurship, the power of innovation and means of materializing Ideas.The CEL aims to understand the vision of the fellow members, impart them proper education and guide them through a proper orientation to achieve their dreams.
To inspire BITSians to play a prominent role in leading diverse entrepreneurial activities in the country and make a significant contribution to global entrepreneurial innovation.
To promote entrepreneurial thinking among the BITSian community and create business leaders in all spheres of life.
1. Sow the seeds of entrepreneurial leadership across all disciplines
2. Facilitate entrepreneurial activity on campus
3. Bridge the gap between industry and academia
4. Build a high-quality ecosystem on campus to support resource-strapped startup ventures
5. Channel innovation and creativity of students towards productive outcomes
6. Facilitate commercialization of R&D efforts at BITS
7. Inculcate the value of Social Responsibility in every BITSian
CEL is committed to provide innovative training, competent faculty support, consultancy and quality teaching and training tools for the students.
Its work encourages students to consider self-employment as a viable career option.
Let's face it, office space doesn't come cheap and there is only so much we can do from home. To build a team, to have the interest of potential recruits/customers, a decent office is essential. It also adds greatly to one's productivity for sure.
So, how are the startups meeting this challenge? Any innovative ideas/offers?
One offer that I know of and am currently availing is the 3-month complimentary Regus Businessworld Gold Membership by EFactor. http://www.efactor.com/toolbox/regus