Udhmita Chetana's E-Cell
What is E- Cell
An E- Cell consists of group of students who get together to facilitates and promote entrepreneurship in institute .The committee is driven to think and act entrepreneurially to explore entrepreneurship as a career option and a way of life.
What does E- Cell do?
- A committee setup to foster students
- Think entrepreneurially
- Learn about innovation and new ideas
- Build knowledge and skills to translate ideas into opportunities
- Apply these skills and training in the programs organized by the E- Cell in the workplace
- Be motivated to start their own companies after graduation or after a few years of gaining industry experience
- Primarily the E- Cell has three distinct functions:
- Experiential learning programs and activities