The E Cell at IIFT, Delhi aims to act as a catalyst and an incubator for new ideas.
* Provide an outlet for the entrepreneurial zeal and creativity of future leaders at IIFT
* Equipping students with apt skill set and knowledge to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship.
* Make students aware of the vast pool of resources and networks available to them
* To develop a strong network of entrepreneurs, business schools, government and multilateral organizations, experienced faculty, resource infrastructure and other organizations involved in developing entrepreneurial environment.
* Spark Plug, an event for IIFT students to engage with start-ups
* Rajesh Rai (Founder, New Markets Ventures Partners)
* Manav Garg (CEO, Eka Software)
* Mr. Himanshu Sareen (Founder, Icreon Communication Pvt Ltd)
Let's face it, office space doesn't come cheap and there is only so much we can do from home. To build a team, to have the interest of potential recruits/customers, a decent office is essential. It also adds greatly to one's productivity for sure.
So, how are the startups meeting this challenge? Any innovative ideas/offers?
One offer that I know of and am currently availing is the 3-month complimentary Regus Businessworld Gold Membership by EFactor. http://www.efactor.com/toolbox/regus