Getting Started on NEN 360
Welcome to NEN 360! If you are looking to join India’s largest, most vibrant entrepreneurship community – this place is for you.
1. As a first step, we suggest you sign up for an NEN account. It’s both quick and easy. However, if you already are registered on NEN Online, use that to log in.
2. Once you have signed up for your account, log in, and introduce yourself to the NEN Community by setting up your profile – we strongly recommend putting up your profile picture. Connecting a face to a name makes things so much easier!
3. While you are setting up your profile, do not forget to fill up ‘My Goals’. It will help you connect to the right people in the Community.
4. Connect with others who share your interests:
- Join a Group: If you are a student at an NEN Member Institute, look for your E Cell , or if you are an NEN E Club Member, look for your E Club . If you are neither, look for other groups in the Directory.
- Find People: Do you already know who you are looking for? Great! Search by their name using our Find People search.
- Invite your friends to join you: Whether you have them on your Facebook, Twitter, or your e-mail, you can invite all your friends over to join you on NEN 360 using the Tell a Friend! function. You’ll find it on the upper right of your screen.
5. Then dive right in and make the most of your NEN 360 profile!
- Organize or attend events – find out what’s happening in your city or club
- Blog about your starting up ideas or your experiences and share them with us
- Join us on the NEN Forum – tell us what you like; what you don’t
And finally, don’t forget to give us feedback on the site. Mail us at . We would love to hear from you and we want to make this an exciting and useful place for you.
For more help, please visit our 'Help Section'